Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Something in the way, you look at me

Countdown, 2 more days. 2 more days to what event hmmm?
Yes we're celebrating Thinking Day at Commonwealth Secondary School! Omg (yes omg) and do you know whats the most scariest thing that ANY student can do in their entire life?

.
.
.
.

To command the whole school during morning assembly.

.
.
.
.

HAHAHA. Girl somemore you know!
ACL and the Treasurer are pulling the flags (S'pore and School flags respectively), Secretary is leading in pledge taking, Girl Guides speech and the Promise, Welfare is saying the timing and the CL? Command everythinggggggggg.

Seems like just yesterday when the 5 of us got voted as the Ex-cos.

I'll blog on Friday, cos currently I'm not at my computer.
This is my mom's computer! Everyone say Hi to my mom's computer! "HI!"
:D
BYEBYE.


P/s: Thinking Day is Girl Guides Day! (22nd Feb)

P/s: Some people are not making me feel better by saying that its pressurizing! D:

P/s: Shut up sister don't say that I'll choke on Friday!

P/s: Sister you will tremble like hell on Friday BWHAHAH!

No comments: